ONEUP Launch Party (Recap)
On the momentous date, 11.11.16, I helped throw ONEUP Collaboration's Launch Party!
ONEUP Collaborations is a lifestyle brand that aims to empower everyone through throwing but not limited to: networking, showcasing, and charity events (Visit www.oneupco.com to find out more)
The theme of the party as for future events was Collaboration. We couldn't have made this vision come true if it were not for all of collaborators:
- DJZ Productions (music and production)
- Lace and Stems (floral design)
- Sawleaf (Vietnamese cuisine)
- Taco Bandito (Mexican cuisine)
- National Bar Staffing of SoCal (bartenders/staffing)
- ANDesign (3D printing displays)
- DUSTY CRATES (Hip Hop performance)
- HAUS OF GODSPEED (art installation)
- Right Gin and Sukkah Hill Liqueur (alcohol sponsor)
- JUJU Photobooth (photobooth provider)
- SLYNG® (SLYNG performance)
The ONEUP logo represents the element of success. From bottom to top: Initiate. Progress. Achieve
It also makes for an awesome art display
The brand also has merchandise that serves as a reminder that you can inspire anyone to reach their dreams.
Sawleaf Cafe served their famous pork and shrimp spring rolls.
Taco Bandito, soon to open in China town, served up mouth watering chicken and pork tacos.
Attention to detail was key to this event.
Haus of Godspeed's art installation
ANDesign showcased their 3D printer.
Shout out to Right Gin for the sponsor!
Lace and stems killed it with their plant decor
Shout out to DJZ Productions for perfect lighting that was totally on brand with the ONEUP logo.
Dusty Crates brought the hip hop.
Brought to you by team ONEUP
Thank you to all of our collaborators and guests. We hope you all had a blast!
For those of you who wish to collab or attend future events, comment below!